The Wrist Lacer is a lightweight, low profile brace that immobilizes the wrist, while allowing full function of the hand. The dual lacing closure system, adjustable dorsal stay and malleable palmar stay provide a customized fit and superior support.
Examples of Use:
- Wrist immobilization
- Sprains and strains
- Post-cast healing
- Constructed of a soft, comfortable foam material.
- Adjustable dorsal stay.
- Malleable and removable palmar stay.
- Dual pull lacing closure for easy application.
- Universal sizing.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.