The Wrist Lacer with Thumb Spica is a lightweight, low profile brace that offers excellent support and immobilization. The dual lacing closure system, adjustable dorsal stay and malleable palmar stay provide a customized fit and superior support.
Examples of Use:
• Wrist and thumb sprains and strains
• Wrist immobilization
• DeQuervain’s syndrome
• Post-cast healing
• Constructed of a soft, comfortable foam material.
• Adjustable dorsal stay.
• Malleable and removable palmar stay for customized fit.
• Dual pull lacing closure for easy application.
• Adjustable thumb strap for patient comfort.
• Universal sizing.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.