The USA ROM Walker provides protected range-of-motion following injury or post-operative procedures.
Examples of Use:
• Acute ankle sprains
• Soft tissue injuries
• Stable lower leg, foot and ankle fractures
• Post-operative use following Achilles tendon repair
• Aluminum uprights allow for the frame to be adjusted to conform better to the contour of the leg.
• ROM settings between 45 degrees plantar-flexion and 30 degrees dorsiflexion in 7.5 degree increments.
• Rocker sole helps promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities.
Available in Sizes:
SM | MD | LG |
|Size||Men’s Shoe Size||Women’s Shoe Size|
|SM||5- 6||5.5- 7|
|MD||6.5- 10||7.5- 11|
* The ROM Ankle and Air ROM Ankle do not come in XL.