The FKB is a feature-rich functional knee brace that creates superior fit and comfort, resulting in increased patient compliance. Ideal for all activity levels.
Examples of Use
• Moderate to severe ACL/PCL instabilities
• Prophylactic/bilateral use
• MCL/LCL instabilities
• ACL reconstructions
• Opti-Fit technology (1), located on the medial thigh cuff, creates an intimate fit and reduces migration by allowing the natural motion of the knee during flexion and extension.
• Quick-release buckles (2) are internally mounted for easy on and off.
• Straps pivot to create a contoured fit and have gecko tabs (3) with large embossed numbers, making the brace easy to apply.
• Aircraft grade aluminum provides superior strength, yet is extremely lightweight (weighs an average of 18.5 oz.).
• ROM hinge with flexion and extension control.
• Anterior frame available in ACL and PCL versions.
• EXT and FLEX stops are included:
– EXT: 0 (Pre-installed), 10, 20, 30
– FLEX: 0, 10, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90
• One year warranty on frames and hinges.
*Circumference measurement taken 6″ above mid-patella.
**Circumference measurement taken 6″ below